I’ve looked everywhere. I can’t find the guide to celebrating a friend’s 4th anniversary of their 25th birthday. Somebody help me out? In the meantime, I’ve decided to go with this plan:
1) Interrupt PB Knock Off week: Holiday Edition to say “Happy Birthday Adrianna!”
2) Drag self and two kids to the post office the day before said 4th anniversary of 25th birthday. Send package. Feel horribly neglectful. Hope for small miracle.
3) Remember how much mint chocolate is in that package. Feel not quite so bad.
4) Sign friend up for any and every e-newsletter targeted toward thirty-somethings.
5) Laugh hysterically.
6) Remember that what goes around comes around.
7) Laugh with a bit less hysteria.
8) Plan to complete one’s contribution to PB Knock Off Week: Holiday Edition… tomorrow. Know that this will make A happy.
9) Picnik a tiara onto A looking more like a grade-schooler and less like a nearly thirty-something.