1. To sew more for me, including at least one semi-tailored piece.
2. To conquer knits. (ok, maybe just to play with them a little.)
3. To Mod Podge something
4. To figure out how to thread my new toy from Santa (aka: my husband):
5. To stop gloating so much about how awesome the Virginia Tech Hokies are. (ok, that one is not crafty, and it’s not even true, I just wanted an excuse to bring up how awesome the Virginia Tech Hokies are. And to mention that they totally dominated over Tennessee in their bowl game. Go Hokies!)
1. To try not to gag when A talks about the Hokies. Not crafty, but since it’s critical to my relationship with A, it’s worth including.
2. To make more detailed lists before I go to a fabric or craft store and my mind goes blank and I’m hurrying because kids are making me nuts and the music is making me even more nuts and I buy enough fabric/other flashy glittery shiny crap that I don’t need to make things for children I don’t have.
3. To maaaaybe open my Etsy store, finally. Well, I guess the maybe part makes it not so much a resolution. So I resolve to think about it some more. And make a decision before 2011.
4. To make knit shirts and dresses from scratch, rather than going the Old Navy/Gap route and then refashioning.
5. To start making 2010 holiday gifts early. Like next week.
Happy 2010 to everyone!