And now we’ll join this regularly scheduled post, already in progress….
If you’ve read through any of my tutorials, you know I’m pretty adverse to doing math. But here’s a little equation I can wrap my head around!
- Dug up an old, too baggy, boring white hoodie, found a heavily embroidered shirt with good potential at a yard sale
- Cut the embroidered bits off the shirt
- Stitched the embroidery in strategic places on the hoodie
- Cut away the excess fabric around my stitching
- Took in the whole sweatshirt, from waist to sleeve, to make it fitted
- Cut the cuff off the sleeve, cut the sleeve above the elbow, reattached the cuff